Fields marked with an * are required
Important note: If the fields below say IBR, Volunteer, and [email protected], that means that you have logged in to the volunteer site with the generic IBR login. You can either go and log in with your IBR email (you will need to click "Log in with Google" on the log in page) or type over this information with your first name, last name and email.
If your vet or trainer is not listed above, please provide their name, address and phone number below. If this is a vet or trainer that you plan to use more than once, please also email the information to [email protected] so that we can update our systems.
Initial Vetting Information
Covered in initial vetting:
- Office visit/basic examination
- Vaccinations - Rabies, DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo and parainfluenza)
- Heartworm test
- Fecal test
- Microchip implantation only. Casey will mail you a microchip and Kelli Ligget will handle the registration
- Make any necessary follow up appointments (spay, neuter, other surgeries)
The following need prior approval
- Medications or antibiotics the vet prescribes
- Additional procedures (ear flush, lab work, etc.)
- Nail trims (these are often necessary for the overall health of the foster)
Please contact Casey Scott at (502) 314-5649 before authorizing any additional treatment not listed in this request and/or approved by Casey.
By clicking the send button below, you are confirming that you will call Casey Scott at (502)314-5649 before authorizing any additional treatment not listed in this request.