Fields marked with an * are required
Information about your household
Interest and Skills
Please list the names and phone numbers of on person who is not a member of your household who can verify your volunteer character.
IBR is committed to keeping our fosters and volunteers safe, so it is important that you read the following carefully and fully before signing and submitting your application.
Key aspects of Indiana Bulldog Rescue's (IBR) Terms and Agreements are highlighted below:
- I accept full responsibility for any and all expenses incurred by me during my tenure as a volunteer with IBR.
- I agree that any application, surrender or adoption forms or contracts are the property of IBR and shall be returned to IBR within 7 days of receipt.
- In the event that I resign, voluntarily or by request, I will return any rescue dog record that I may still have to IBR within 10 days.
- I understand that IBR cannot be responsible for the actions, behaviors and/or medical conditions of the dogs in its care. I agree to assume the risks implicit in working with dogs who may have been abandoned, beaten, or otherwise mistreated or abused, or who may suffer from an illness, condition or disease.
- Further, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless IBR, its members and representatives against any and all claims, known or unknown, now or hereafter, for any injury or damage to property or persons causes by or related to any rescue dog that I may come into contact with, and agree to take any and all necessary precautions to prevent any such injury.
By entering my full legal name and clicking the submit button, I attest and warrant that I have been truthful and answered all of the above questions to the best of my knowledge. I also agree that I will be bound by the IBR Volunteer Terms and Agreements stated above.